“Very Large Portions”

Beckie's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Prospect
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stopped by on our way to Crater Lake for breakfast because a local had recommended it to us. Very large portions. I loved the cabin atmosphere. Service was fast and friendly. My husband ordered hash browns and I asked him if he had placed a double order. Plenty for two. I had the strawberry pie. Nice presentation and large portion, however, it was not exceptional flavor but I would definitely make this a stop again.

1  Thank tkdiver1

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had the chicken sandwich, freezer patty on a bun, and not a terribly good example of one. The fries are weird, tasted strange with not the right texture. The pie was a gloppy sugary mess of indistinguishable fruit like goo. It was a walk from the hotel rather than a drive, but I would attempt to avoid this.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Staying at Union Creek Lodge and wanting to eat out w/out driving 20 miles each way leaves you w/ Becky's Cafe. The food I'm sorry to say, is not very good. I had a grilled cheese sandwich and a salad. The fries were cold. The salad was unremarkable. My wife had a bowl of awful soup. She didnt eat much of it. It was a cheddar-cauliflower soup which was cold (they reheated it) and tasted......awful. Her 'veggie" sandwich was also terrible. It was salad between 2 slices of white bread. Apparently their pie is great. We didnt try it. They are the only restaurant around so they corner the market. Not a good place to eat.

1  Thank alan k
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Had breakfast here with family of three. Nice tastefull food and good portion size. Friendly service!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I love this place. For being a more remote restaurant they have a large selection, quality food, and tasty pie. Don't forget to try the home-made chips too!
Stop in on your way to/from Crater Lake NP