“Great place to stop on your way to/from Crater Lake”
Review of Beckie's Cafe

Beckie's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Prospect
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Good sandwich shop and great pie! The fries was also pretty good. Friendly service and the food came rather quickly, Nothing fancy, just a nice, somewhat funky mountain place, perfect stop when you're going to Crater Lake. My Dad tells me the ice cream place next door is also good, but they were closed when we were there (off season)

There are newer reviews for Beckie's Cafe

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed in Union Falls resort across the road from here so went in to have dinner and the food was lovely. The place was warm too which was great as it was cold outside and the value is excellent. I thought the prices would be higher due to the location and lack of nearby competeion but it was very reasonably priced and we were very happy.

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Good coffee...check.
Decent service...check.
Pie...great pie...check.

My wife and I ate a couple of meals here while staying at the Union Creek Resort. The food is good to very good. The pie is sublime and service was above par. When in the area again, I will revisit.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We drove from Diamond Lake to Beckie's for breakfast and it was well worth our time. My wife ordered a cinnimen roll and it was enough for 4 people. I had a standard breakfast and it was wonderful...especially the potatoes. You get plenty of good food and we had a great waitress who gave us very good service. Woundn't go by Beckie's without stopping for something.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The atmosphere, the decor and the location is good, the food choices are good too, the only draw back like any other tourist places is that it is expensive.