Best Western Prineville Inn
$70
$140
$135
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

All reviewsindoor pooljohn day fossil bedsopen hoursmain buildingno elevatorroom was cleancrooked riverjacuzzi tubbest westernsyogurtcomfortable place to staymake your own wafflesbiscuits and gravyvery nice hotelcentral oregonfree breakfastrooms are large
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Very nice place to stay in a nice friendly town. Recently remodeled, I think I was the first one in the room since it was completed. Very quiet and comfortable place to crash for a 21 day fire assignment. Good breakfast, hot entrée, open at 0600 every morning. Walking/jogging/biking path within a block of the motel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
PrinevilleInn, Manager at Best Western Prineville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for the nice review. Prineville is a very nice and friendly town. We are always finding ways to make our hotel better. I am glad that you had a quiet stay. There are lots of places in town to walk/jog or run. We do have a very nice breakfast. A little something for every one. We hope to be able to serve you next time you are in Prineville.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We saw other brands in town, But we Stay with Best Western as we always know what we are going to get and also a great nights sleep. We stayed in the Hot Tub Room, the room had modern décor and was well appointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
PrinevilleInn, Manager at Best Western Prineville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

I am glad that you had a good stay with us. Our hot tub rooms are very nice and spacious. We are glad that you area loyal Best Western customer. Did you come to visit Prineville or where you just passing through? Thank you for the great rating. Our staff welcomes the opportunity to serve you again when you are in Prineville.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stay in a lot of hotels. I wasn't very impressed with this one. Staff was very nice but the hotel wasn't. Best Western needs more consistency from property to property. It seems to be a craps shoot every time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

First off I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel. I like to hear what t each of our guest have to say about their stay with us. I am sorry that your stay was not what you expected. Was ether anything in particular that you you were not impressed with? I am glad that the staff was nice. When you travel you see every type of Hotel. I would like you to come back and stay with us again. Hopefully next time the hotel will be more to your liking.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

All and all, both my husband and I loved the stay, of course we love central Oregon though. The room was very quiet and barely any noise from other rooms. Had a little problem with the entry key card lock from outside. The far end door did not work for us so we had to enter on the south end.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I am very happy that you and your husband had a good stay. I will pass on your compliments to the staff. We hope that you,your family, and friends will stay with us next time that you are in the Prineville area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The size of the rooms are one of the best features. You can have friends or family visit and be comfortable. The staff at the Prineville motel were very welcoming and helpful. One of our best experiences in a motel ever.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

WOW!!! Thank you for the great comments and the great rating. We do enjoy having guest that really enjoy there stay with us. I am glad that you had a good time at our hotel. I hope that you will return here and enjoy yourselves again.