“Good comfortable place to stay.”

Best Western Prineville Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Prineville
“Good comfortable place to stay.”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for a friends wedding we did not habe plans to stay but it got late and did want to drive home. We read some reviews on this hotel and decided to try it. It was a very good decision, front desk was friendly it was neat and clean. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable I specially liked that the pool was open 24hrs and breakfast in the morning was great. We were only planning on staying one night but we enjoyed it so much that we decided to stay another. Great place to stay!

• Stayed September 2012
PrinevilleInn, Manager at Best Western Prineville Inn, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear banueloc

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding! that is very awesome you liked the hotel so much you stayed second night thank you. telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I Stayed in Prineville to visit some family. My stay at the best western was awesome. My room was very clean and spotless. The pool and hottub were great to relax in after a long day. Breeakfast was supper yummy too. Thanks Prineville Best Western. I will be back!

• Stayed January 2013
Dear NinaLN

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. It sounds like you had a great time with your family, I'm also happy to hear you could relax in the pool after a long day. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I had to be in town for an ill relative and the front desk person was so kind. The room was comfortable and the bed was clean and warm,the breakfast was great. The lobby is like a comfortable living room of a friend. I really enjoyed the warm cookies. Thank you for having such an inviting hotel. I really felt good during this sad time.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Valerie B
PrinevilleInn, Manager at Best Western Prineville Inn, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Dear Valerie B,

Thank you for your business it is very important to us and we value your feedback.I'm happy to hear the room and bed was comfortable, clean and warm. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 541-447-8080.
Wilsonville, Oregon, United States
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This Best Western (our usual hotel chain) is a very nice, newer facility in Prineville. Our room was very quiet and well appointed. The staff was very attentive to our needs and the facilities were very nice. I would highly recommend this facility.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
PrinevilleInn, Manager at Best Western Prineville Inn, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear Rbaird_12,

I'm very happy to hear that our staff was attentive to you're needs, I would also like to thank you for your business it is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I spend several nights a year at this Best Western. I go to visit family, but like to have my privacy at night rather than stay at their house. Always comfortable bed, clean room, and friendly staff. Wi-fi is free and works great. One of my favorite things about this place is the indoor pool is always open. The motel provides a free breakfast, and there is a nice restaurant next door (open 24 hours), so you don't need to drive to get a meal. Grocery store also located nearby. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
PrinevilleInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Prineville Inn, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. The entire staff do take pride in our hotel and we all work hard to ensure each guest has a comfortable, pleasant stay. We appreciate you for letting us know just how much you enjoyed staying with us. Please come and stay with us again if you are ever in the Prineville area.
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We had just spent the night in an uncomfortable hotel in Klamath Falls and really wanted a working hot tub and a comfortable bed. We got both. The pool/hot tub area was pleasant and comfortable to hang out in. And the bed was comfortable for both of us.
Walking in, we felt that this was a nice place, and we were not disappointed. The decor was tastefully done and there was a nice sitting area if needed. The desk staff was helpful in helping us get a room we wanted and gave us good advice for dinner.
The breakfast was what we expect now from hotels, but the service was exemplary. We were early risers for a Sunday morning, but breakfast was ready and the staff person was very helpful. She even helped me get a perfect cup of tea (and I'm picky.)

Room Tip: The room near the front (and the pool area) was convenient, but could be noisy if the place was busy...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
PrinevilleInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Prineville Inn, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for your very positive and honest review of your stay with us. We all do our best to ensure each guest has a comfortable and satisfactory experience. Your kind comments are appreciated here by all of us. Please come and stay with us again if you are ever in Prineville. Thank you again for taking the time to submit your review.
Wilsonville, Oregon
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Front desk staff were very friendly and easily accomodated me with a pet-friendly room; they charge $15/night pet fee. Room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. My only complaint was the HVAC system. The fan would not run continuously (desire for cooling and white noise) and kept cycling every few minutes. I asked the front desk and they suggested opening the window, explaining that the units wouldn't run continuously. I opened the window, but the units from other rooms competed for the longest/shortest fan cycle times throughout the night. No sleep for this weary traveler.

Room Tip: Pet-friendly rooms in the annex which is off the road and quieter than those in the main building fa...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
PrinevilleInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Prineville Inn, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our entire staff work hard to ensure each guest has a pleasant and comfortable stay. I do aplologize for the situation with the HVAC unit. The fan going on and off frequently would certainly be disturbing during the night. Unfortunately, the units are designed to do just that and no amount of adjusting on our part could correct it. Again I do apologize. I'm glad to know other aspects of your stay were positive though. Thank you again for your comments. Have a great day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prineville
Stafford Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond
Econo Lodge Prineville
Econo Lodge Prineville
#5 of 6 in Prineville

Been to Best Western Prineville Inn? Share your experiences!