“Restaurant”
Review of Solstice Brewing Company - CLOSED

Solstice Brewing Company
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Love Wednesday night jam sessions. Beer is good if you like it hoppy. Friendly atmosphere. Outdoor seating when it is nice.

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Solstice is my favorite place to eat in Prineville because of the nice open seating, selection of locally sourced ingredients and the selection of beer and wine. I have always been pleased with my food. The salads are a great mix of greens and the specials are usually outstanding. At times they even have music something I would love to see more of.

1  Thank Heather S
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food is not the best, service is not good, way to noisy with too many children yelling routy& yucky.

1  Thank Frederick H
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We dropped in for lunch and enjoyed ourselves. Our waitress was cheerful and competent and quickly served us up a couple of hefty hamburgers, an interesting green salad with fruits and nuts, and something off the kids' menu. I had a locally-brewed pale ale that was quite good, too. My only minor complaint is that the burgers - as noted on the menu - are served medium, which makes them somewhat drier than I like. Burgers came with excellent paprika-dusted fries, and we further overdid it by ordering some pretty decent onion rings for the table. All in all, a very satisfying lunch stop.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

First time I have been in the Brewing Company since it was changed over from its former owner. It was a Saturday night at 5 pm. Not many patrons when we got there. Service was excellent, burger was great, the hamburger came from a local rancher which in my opinion was an outstanding resource to buy from. I had the Breese burger and enjoyed every bite with sweet potato fries. I will go back again and this time take my wife as she was out of town. This time myself and a buddy went. I am not a real fan of designer beers but did get a glass of Pine ale or some thing with a name like that it was ok.