“Loved it!”
Review of Solstice Brewing Company - CLOSED

Solstice Brewing Company
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Not a beer lover, but my wife and I stopped in for dinner before a party and we both had salads. Both were amazingly good for a brew pub in this little town. The greens were very fresh as was everything else they put in the salad. We walked out very happy. Service was good and the wait on a Friday night was about 10 minutes. I would highly recommend Solstice!

1  Thank Dean G

Reviewed December 11, 2012

These guys have really good food. Local food when they can get it. Local beef (great hamburgers), excellent cheese from local organic dairy. Full bar and great beer. Family friendly with a great place for little ones to play. And best of all it is right next to the theater so dinner and a movie is sooo easy.

1  Thank Beth G
Reviewed October 20, 2012

great beer great burgers, with beef from a local ranch; only draw back was the adjacent childrens play area, but it wasn't too bad. But the extra pint of Boneyard IPA helped resolve that! cheers!

1  Thank Phil L
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Excited to find a "brewing company"in Prineville as we passed through.
Upon entering, in felt strange as the restaurant is in a broadened hallway. Our second disappointment was that they are not a brewery. They pour beers from other makers, which would have been fine if the sign had read "pub" rather than "brewing company". The third disappointment came with our meal. My husband's clam chowder was cold and my grilled vegetable sandwich on artisan bread was crunchy carrots and lots and lots of onions on a small slice of store bought French bread.
We are typically not complainers and we usually over tip, but I couldn't let this one go. In previous disappointing experiences we have always gone back for a second try just incase it was an off night. Not this time.

1  Thank Donele
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We wandered into Solstice, surprised that Prineville now had a brewpub. Greeted by a wonderfully nice bartender/waitress. But, they are not brewing their own beer yet and their draft beer selection was limited, with both IPAs sold out.

My husband ordered the Reuben sandwich and raved about it. It did look good--the marble rye was appealing. I ordered a burger. They're made with local beef--always a plus.

However, the burger wasn't seasoned and the sandwich didn't have any kind of sauce, mayo, mustard, or dressing. The bun was interesting bread, but quickly fell apart, turning it into a fork and knife burger.

Choose carefully when you order and ask a few more questions. The service is friendly, so I'm sure they'd be happy to answer them.