“Great! Recommended for everyone”

Econo Lodge Prineville
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Prineville
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I stayed for 4 nights (SMTW) with a couple friends and a pet in a double.
The staff was great and the manager herself went out of her way to help me find directions and was very accommodating in general.
The room itself was very tidy and clean and smelled fresh--very impressive for the rate. Splitting the bill with my friends, this was truly a great value.
I recommend it to anyone who visits Prineville!

Room Tip: Second floor is the best =) No footsteps from above--true for any two-story lodgings
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do our best to provide top service to our guests.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Really nice owners! I was very pleased to see how clean and tidy my room was! Shower was great and after 5 days of desert motorcycle riding and camping this is important.

Room Tip: Stay on the East side as there is no noise from the bar
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

We appreciate your feedback it helps us continue to provide our best service to our valuable customers, thank you.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

I've stayed there a few time over the past few years and find it to be a very good value. I noticed people mentioning the bar and can not speak to that since my room has always been on the other side of the building. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean, and the rate is typically between 50 and 65 dollars if memory serves me right. This place is not the Ritz Carlton, but it provides an excellent nights rest for the price. Also, the staff is extremely pleasant so I rate it 5 stars for the market caters to. Also, there is a local subway, a 7-11, and a very nice park all within walking distance as well as any banking needs you might require.

Room Tip: Like i said...I always stay here and like it.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Thank you for your continual business, it is very much appreciated. We are glad to hear that your stay is enjoyable here.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Having a bar right outside the window is not a good thing. People were very loud. I don't know what was going on upstairs in the middle of the night but I have never heard people ever walk so loudly. It went on and on. Doors slamming. Heat system was poor. Tub didn't drain well. The staff was nice and friendly.

Room Tip: If I ever had to stay here again, I would make sure I was on the upper level.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
sunita c, Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2011

I apologize for your bed exprince.we have had complanet about noise from the bar in past. we are working to alleviate this problem.In regard to the stomping from above, on your next visit , we will provide you a room on the 2nd floor on the other side of the building, away from the bar.

Thank you for voicing your concern. We are always looking for ways to improve over business.

Reviewed March 26, 2011

The night we stayed, it was very cold out side. The only heat source was base board heaters. The room stayed very cold, the base boards could not provide enough heat. My family about left me and went somewhere else.. Also are room was right next to a bar that stay very loud till 2:30 am in the morning. The bar has an outside place to party and it was 50' from are room. We could not get a good night sleep due doors slamming, people yelling, and freezing in the room.. A waste of my money and time, beware..

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2010

The Econo Lodge, like most Econolodges, is a budget motel at a budget price. The room was comfortable and the motel was fairly quiet. It is located on the downtown main street but there is little activity at night. The only notable problem that I had was that the sink was stopped up. If the sink bowl was full of water it took about 2 minutes to drain and you'd fill the sink bowl up by just a quick wash of the hands, so that was inconvenient.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2010

Right now I am sitting in my room listening to a "concert" in the parking lot at 11 PM. This will go on for another three hours. They charged me a 50% surcharge for high season, and "forgot" to tell me that the two nights I would be there they had a band directly outside my window. Worst Motel experience ever. Period. I plan to contact an attorney and sue for false representation plus damages. Seriously. I am listing my email so you know I am legit.
Scott
[--]

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
sunita c, Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Thank you for your feedback, we are making improvements based on all of our customers feedback; we hope you have a more pleasant experience with us if you choose to revisit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Prineville
Best Western Prineville Inn
#7 of 8 in Redmond
Crooked River Inn
Crooked River Inn
#2 of 4 in Prineville

Been to Econo Lodge Prineville? Share your experiences!