“I have a lot of love for Dillon's”
Review of Dillon's Grill

Dillon's Grill
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Prineville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The staff are great, the food is wonderful, and we introduce all of our friends and relatives to the delights of the Dillon's Grill menu.

I favor the brisket sandwich, while my sister likes the pulled pork. The baby backs are also a delight.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

My wife and I and 2 friends ate here on Saturday night March 29th. We all had the flat iron steak, and it was one of the best steak dinners we have ever had. The service was excellent, the food awesome, and we really enjoyed the atmosphere. All in all, it was very worthwhile to try the place out. We will be back.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Here is a place to really enjoy your foods. You'll never go hungry here. Services & foods are great.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Good food, good service, a casual pub-like atmosphere. lots of kids and families, but they had tvs with sports playing and a bar. The baby back ribs and pork sandwich were great!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stopped in for a burger and discovered a laid back atmospher with prompt service and great value for my dollar. Had a firehouse burger and garlic and my husband had the double pulled pork. Both were incredible.