“Not authentic but not bad mexican food. Service not friendly”
Review of Ranchero Mexican

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 541-416-0103
Description: 541-416-0103
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stopped as we were hungry. I ordered soft chicken corn tacos and they came really stuffed with shredded chicken. The rice was good but the beans seemed old and watered down. My husband ordered the chicken tamales but they only had pork. The tamales were really small and covered with a strange looking sauce. However, my husband said they were good. The waitress was not friendly and we had to attract her attention as she just was talking all the time to another employee.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great Food and service! Visited with a few of my friends and tried the fresh guacamole made right at your table very very good. Servers were prompt and restaurant has a very warm and hospitable environment making you feel like your eating right at home. Rancheros also has the best margaritas in town. I have been to another restaurant in town and so far this has been the best. The owner or manager made us a margarita with a special touch of extra topshelf liquor that was to die for. Must Try!!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My Wife and I have ate there alot,and have alway found it VERY GOOD. I like there chili
relino's (scuse spelling) I also sometime's just order the flautis appetiser by it's self, which
is plenty for one or two. I read the other review's and wow, it's not the same place my Wife
and I eat.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I read some of the reviews that the "guacamole is made fresh at you table" sounded really neat. But that didn't happen. The food was not the best, and the service was like I was a nuisance to my server. Just asking for more water was getting eye rolls from our server. Next time go to Dairy Queen.

1  Thank ISBIG
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We were seated way i the front next to the window, which was fine. The sus person brought chis and dip to the table. But after waiting 15 min and still no service, we got up and left. They weren't that busy so there was no reason for such shabby service.