“Perfect way to get outdoors in central Oregon! ”
Review of Good Bike Co.

Good Bike Co.
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I came to Prineville to visit my friends. I hadn't expected to go on a bike tour since I hadn't ridden in years! They paired me perfectly with an awesome cruiser and helmet. They made sure I felt comfortable with all of my equipment! After the ride we came back and had a great pint if local Oregon beer.

The next day of our trip we actually rented some paddle boards and went to the Ochoco Reservoir.

They were so accommodating and this business provides a amazing friendly atmosphere! Absolutely everything you would need for beginner or advanced biking!

1  Thank LeAnns_travels
James G, Manager at Good Bike Co., responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

LeeAnn, It is always a pleasure seeing you and sharing great experiences. Thanks for the review. We look forward to your next visit in Central Oregon soon. Cheers, GBC