“Great atmosphere. Great...”

Neighborhood: Northwest District
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great atmosphere. Great...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2008

Great atmosphere. Great drinks. Food is surprisingly good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Go for the Belgian beer...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2008

Go for the Belgian beer and mussels; outdoor patio in back.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
PDX
“Love the food... and the selection of Belgian beers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2008

This is a great stop when you're in NW Portland. A "travel themed" pub, North 45's food is way above "pub" grade, and from what I can tell when I've eaten here - they take quite a bit of pride in their menu. I come here for happy hour with one of my favorite clients quite a bit - he's got an office nearby - and we've always felt welcomed.
North 45 features something like 12 different kinds of mussels. I'm not a fan of mussels, but my client ALWAYS gets the chorizo variety and they smell GOOD. I usually stick to the burger, which is awesome but filling, or I get something from the appetizer menu. Always good. The owners are always around and introduce themselves, and they've got the travel bug - so we've shared some great stories. Bring in a photo from your travels and they'll pin it to the wall.