Recently remodeled to be more "modern". Still solid downtown Portland hotel, close to business and financial offices and easy walk to Pearl.
- Awesome two block wide food truck pod literally out the front door
- Easy walk to downtown business & shops and Pearl District
- Great staff and awesome valets
-Rooms are oddly laid out - glass enclosed shower (no tubs) kind of in middle of bathroom that has floor to ceiling windows. The toilet is next to the windows.
- No plug-ins available next to the bed so you have to plug electronics in on the desk, across the room
- Rooms are small - the bed takes up the entire space w/ a small desk & chair
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Portland Hotel is located In the center of Downtown Portland with easy access to some of the city's best dining, shopping, and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Portland Hotel Portland
- Portland Westin