All reviews great location front desk diamond member huge tv corner room rooms are small guest rooms business trip housekeeping staff early check enjoyed my stay the entire staff valet parking would highly recommend this hotel pioneer square upon check fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a good base for a Portland business or pleasure visit. Central to downtown, close to Pioneer Square, walking distance to local restaurants and activities, not far from MAX stops. We took MAX from the airport and just wheeled or luggage to the hotel from the MAX stop just a couple of blocks away. Parking fee for the hotel is high; don’t really need a car if you’re doing a downtown City trip,

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
4  Thank Jewell27
Reviewed June 13, 2019

The Portland Downtown Hilton is well located in a nice area of town - presuming you can ignore the city's homeless population lounging on sidewalks everywhere. It appears to be an older establishment but well maintained. It appears that at some point, normal-size hotel rooms were split in two and the current cells are tiny but with really large TVs and they are well maintained. If you don't mind a very small room at a Hilton price and really want to be in the middle of all the "action" in downtown Portland, this may be your kind of a place.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Kerry M
Keri_PDX, Manager at Hilton Portland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Kerry M, we appreciate the feedback. Our hotel was built in 1963, and unfortunately space wasn't the commodity that it is now and the rooms have remained the same size as they were originally built. We understand that it still can be not ideal for some travelers. Our sister hotel located near us does have slightly larger rooms...it was built in the early 2000's.

Reviewed June 7, 2019

I've been meaning to make this review for over a month, saving her card in my bag until I had the chance to sit down. My conference team of 4 women were sharing a double queen room and Nadia (housekeeping), sweet Nadia was in the hallway and immediately asked if we needed more than the two large towels in our room and if we needed more toiletries since there were 4 of us. She completely stocked the room for 4 people and was so incredibly attentive. Anything we asked or needed was not an issue and she took such great care of us. I cannot express how lovely she treated us down to the last minute until we checked out.

Paco at the front desk also provided great service, answering all of my questions about the city and places to eat.

The hotel was clean and well maintained and in a great location. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Room tip: Our room had a gorgeous view
Date of stay: May 2019
6  Thank kaitlynmoseley

kaitlynmoseley thank you for the kudos!! Our team loves seeing these and we appreciate you recognizing the service that they provide. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Lost my cell phone while at a transportation conference at Hilton Portland. Samantha went above and beyond to help me locate it - using web strategies and asking attendees at the last session of the day. Housekeeping had found the cell and security brought it down to me. Samantha never gave up! Great hotel - outstanding service.

Trip type: Traveled on business
6  Thank 325marychicago

Thank you 325marychicago!! We appreciate the shout out for Sam!

Reviewed June 4, 2019

I am a Hilton Diamond member and have never been treated like this! such an disappointing experience. Hilton should pull their franchise. I would not ever stay at this property again. Hilton please audit this property because they are moving me away Hilton.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Keri_PDX, Manager at Hilton Portland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

jjsteffy we would really like to understand more about your experience at the Hilton Portland. We cannot locate guest information from your TripAdvisor profile name to try and reach you, but would like to touch base with you. Please reach out to a manager at your convenience at 503-226-1611. You can also email me directly at keri.yoder@hilton.com.