Was a little intimidated by the previous reviews on trip advisor. We checked in late to main hotel. Was offered upgrade to suite in main hotel or room in newer Hotel across the street. Opted for suite in old building. It was wonderful and completely re-done. Bathroom was a little small, but nice and clean. Breakfast was delicious. Great location. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Portland & Executive Tower hotel in Portland, consists of two separate buildings and combined they offer 782 guest rooms as well as: The Main building, remodeled in 2014 offers:* HopCity Tavern & Market - our new restaurant concept featuring a modern American gastro-pub cuisine and a grab and go market featuring Stumptown coffee and grab and go snacks and sandwiches * UPS business center - staffed Mon-Fri and a 24-hour computer/internet access connectivity center * Wireless HSIA available in all guestrooms for a fee * Free Wifi in the lobby * Parking garage - Each building has their own garage for your added convenience. The Executive Tower, remodeled in 2015 showcases: * Concierge desk * Complimentary 24-hour fitness room with an indoor waveless lap pool * Computer/internet kiosk available in lobby * Wired and wireless HSIA available in all guestrooms for a fee * Free Wifi in the lobby * Parking garage - Each building has their own garage for your added convenience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Portland & Executive Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Portland & Executive Tower Hotel Portland
- Hilton Portland And Executive Tower
- Hilton Portland Executive Hotel
- Portland Hilton