This is a hotel right in the middle of downtown Portland location. The Regence office - my client was at a walking distance from the hotel. right beside the hotel there is parking tower. The hotel has a good restaurant - I liked their steak very much - medium rare, my first steak that was. But the hotel employees were the finest - and the most friendly. If someone wants to learn customer service from them, I would highly recommend that intent. I purchased an air rifle and according to the hotel rules, kept the same in their custody. While I was checking out, they went to retrieve my air rifle. There was a delay in their release procedure - and my taxi was running the meter. I have most profound respect for the employee that came running across the street to deliver my goods to me - while profusely apologizing all the while for her delay. I thanked her, and thought why don't we have employees like this everywhere, where customer service was topmost priority. I would like to serve my customer, I hope, with the same spirit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Portland & Executive Tower has been transformed into a modern newly redesigned hotel, conveniently located in the heart of downtown, comprises of two buildings: the landmark Hilton Portland and the upscale Executive Tower with spacious guest rooms and executive level amenities. The hotel is within walking distance of downtown’s business district, exclusive tax-free shopping, authentic restaurants and exciting entertainment venues.* HopCity Tavern & Market - our new restaurant concept featuring a modern American gastro-pub cuisine and a grab and go market featuring Stumptown coffee and grab and go snacks and sandwiches * UPS business center - staffed Mon-Fri and a 24-hour computer/internet access connectivity center * Wireless HSIA available in all guestrooms for a fee * Free Wifi in the lobby * Parking garage - Each building has their own garage for your added convenience. The Executive Tower, soon to be renamed The Duniway Hotel with its own unique boutique flair showcases: * Newly opened Jackrabbit Restaurant by celebrity chef Chris Cosentino * Concierge desk * Complimentary 24-hour fitness room with an indoor waveless lap pool * Computer/internet kiosk available in lobby * Wired and wireless HSIA available in all guestrooms for a fee * Free Wifi in the lobby * Parking garage - Each building has their own garage for your added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Portland & Executive Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Portland And Executive Tower
- Hilton Portland & Executive Tower Hotel Portland
- Hilton Portland Executive Hotel
- Portland Hilton