This hotel rocks! Really great staff who are friendly and helpful. Here are a list of items I enjoyed on my visit.
- great location, easy to find close to transport and walking distance from lots of food and sites
- good price- you get what you are paying for and it is a very good deal
- large rooms, not super fancy but nicely put together and was surprise to find a stove and microwave
- breakfast, tea and snacks and wine everyday. much better spread then most places I have stayed. the hard boilded eggs in the morning are a great idea.
- coffee machine with decent java available to you all day or night
- interesting older building
If you have never been to Portland, this is an awesome place to stay. If you have been to Portland, you know where you will want to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the world of hospitality, there are a few unexpected places in which timeless European flair, cultured style and Old World courtesy are vibrantly alive. These lasting impressions are also accompanied by a profound respect for another very precious aspect: your comfort. Welcome to The Mark Spencer Hotel, an exceptional value in the hub of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mark Spencer Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mark Spencer Hotel Portland
- Mark Spencer Portland