“Quick Stay”

Super 8 Portland Airport
Ranked #63 of 142 Hotels in Portland
“Quick Stay”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

My son and I stay here for one night. I liked that it is close to the airport and pretty cozy. However, there was no elevator, so it was difficult for me to move my luggage to and from the lobby and room while trying to holding my toddler. It also smelled a bit like cigarette smoke in thr hallway. It was quiet, though. I wouldn't mind staying here for another one nighter, if I don't have luggage.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Stayed 2 nights and this hotel was pretty much just what I was looking for. I needed a very inexpensive but decent place to sleep. I wasn't flying but this location is quite accessible to the airport and isn't insanely far from downtown, though it is a good 15-30 minutes depending on traffic to the core. While the facility is nothing fancy, and you could definitely smell smoke in the hallways, my room (105) was clean and free of smell. The carpet was a tad dingy but the overall presentation was clean and reasonably updated. My room did have a microwave and fridge. Didn't try the TV but there was one. The room and location were reasonably quiet overall. You are near the airport so can hear the occasional plane, but it's more background noise than thundering overhead. You can of course hear your neighbors so noise there depends on how considerate they are. I was woken up early this morning by someone's alarm that continued to go off for at least 30-45 minutes. This was not cool, but obviously your experience will vary. There was breakfast provided, but I didn't partake, or even see what options they provided. The front desk was courteous and I feel would have been accommodating if I'd needed anything.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Salisbury
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was looking for a place near the airport that was relatively inexpensive, had a shuttle and breakfast. I found that at the Airport Super 8. It was everything I wanted. Clean room, friendly staff, hot breakfast and convenient airport shuttle. I would say the only downside was there wasn't much around the hotel to walk to in terms of food options and I was hoping for conditioner and lotion in the bathroom, not just shampoo and bar soap. It was also a little noisy, as I could hear other guests throughout the night.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers also viewed these Portland hotels
Comfort Suites Portland Airport
Clarion Hotel Portland Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland Airport
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Econo Lodge at Port of Portland
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn - Airport

Been to Super 8 Portland Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Portland Airport

Property: Super 8 Portland Airport
Address: 11011 NE Holman St, Portland, OR 97220-1208
Location: United States > Oregon > Portland
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Best Value Hotel in Portland
#53 Business Hotel in Portland
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Portland Airport 2*
We offer Free SuperStart Breakfast with fresh waffles, 24 Hour Coffee and Tea Service, Free Wireless Internet Access, In Room Coffee/Tea, Hair Dryer, Micro/Fridge Units, Free 24 Hour Airport Shuttle, Guest Laundry, Fax and Copy Service, Business Center, Meeting Space, Handicap accessible, Large Vehicle Parking, and Free parking during stay. We are conveniently located off I-205 Exit 24B. And with a large variety of restaurants and plenty of shopping options including Target at Cascade Station with access to the Max Light Rail with service to downtown Portland, within 1 mile. Restaurants and convenient stores within walking distance are Shari's, Panera Bread, The Shilo Restaurant, McDonalds, Burger King, Subway, China Wok, Sidelines, Seven Eleven and Plaid Pantry. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Portland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Portland Hotel Portland