Super 8 Portland Airport
$343
$327
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Inn at Northrup Station(Portland)
$184
$178
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanportland airportshuttle servicecar rentalan overnight staypark and flyfree shuttlean early morning flightfree breakfastfront desk staffsuper8clerkconveniencefreewaypet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I walked in and stayed @ this 8 for the 3rd time. The room I had was average. All the plumbing was correctly operating. It is near PDX and shopping/dining. When I left in the morning, I was pleasantly surprised to see the same desk manager I've seen on each of my visits, a friendly, welcoming, competent gentleman who has always had a smile for guests and those people he works with. There is still an excellent shuttle service to and from the airport This property is not plush, nor it's site lovely, but it is wonderfully functional and convenient for those of us who are passing thru quickly. Lastly, the breakfast served here and the dining room are a cut above what one would expect when driving onto the property and entering the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed October 4, 2012

friendly employees and very prompt shuttle. The rooms were clean and spacious. I will stay again , I recomend this motel to anyone .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Got stuck in Portland around 11 pm and called all the listed hotels on the PDX directory table, but all were sold out (I think this one was, too). Somehow got this through a last minute Hotwire try-- go figure. $72.00 The shuttle came w/i 15 minutes of my phone call after Hotwire confirmed my booking. The very small greeting area smelled like smoke, but the clerk was nice. Got my room on the 2nd floor. The walls are thin and was glad when the neighbor finally turned off the TV. Bed was okay, bathroom had the ice bucket and plastic-wrapped cups and wall-mounted hair dryer. You can hear the road traffic, but the air-conditioner helped drown it out a little. Bathroom was clean with plenty of towels. Coffee pot was on a shelf near the window. Alarm clock was a little confusing to set up, so be sure to have a secondary alarm of some kind. TV is the old bulky kind. I got up at 3:45 am, so had plenty of hot shower water. I overheard the clerk say over the phone at checkout that breakfast started at 5am. Shuttles run on the half hour starting at 4am, I believe.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I've stayed here before and enjoyed. Nice basic property next to I-205 as I was driving. Secure area for parking. Friendly efficient front desk compared to my first stay there when my loyalty rewards were botched.

Many others stay here for the airport shuttle.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ByTheCisG8
Reviewed July 20, 2012

And pet friendly too, great price, comfortable and friendly service

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple