We started our honeymoon in Portland and couldn't have been happier with the service and location. The hotel is beautiful and offers some really nice amenities. We took advantage of the free bikes you can rent. Portland really blew us away,especially the food- you must eat at mothers and check out the food carts. There was a grilled cheese cart that was to die for!
The food in the hotels restaurant was also extremely good- you must have their pecan pie! We'll def be staying at the Kimpton when we return to Portland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Tranquil. A landmark presence on the riverfront, Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel captures the innovative essence and intimate hospitality of the Pacific Northwest. A haven of warmth and tranquility, RiverPlace is a charming refuge located at the base of Portland's city center. Stay closely connected or blissfully removed - RiverPlace is an immersion in care, comfort and quality. The hotel offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, with complimentary wireless high speed Internet and DVD players. Guests also enjoy our Three Degrees Waterfront Bar & Grill, one of the city's most popular spots. Everything about this restaurant feels welcoming and comfortable - including our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Portland
- Riverplace Hotel Larkspur Collection