We just finished up staying a week here and enjoyed our visit thoroughly. The staff were friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived - helping with logistics, suggestions - almost anything. it is very relaxing at the end of the day to sit on the patio and enjoy some of the food from Three Degrees- their restaurant on location. We had hummus and vegetables with local wines, along with some other appetizers. The hotel provides coffee in the morning, wine tastings in the afternoon, free bicycles to get around town (gotta get to them quickly as there are a limited number) and complimentary access to a health spa and club next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Tranquil. A landmark presence on the riverfront, RiverPlace Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, captures the innovative essence and intimate hospitality of the Pacific Northwest. A haven of warmth and tranquility, RiverPlace is a charming refuge located at the base of Portland’s city center. Stay closely connected or blissfully removed – RiverPlace is an immersion in care, comfort and quality. The hotel offers personalized experiences tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and complimentary access to the Oregon Athletic Club at RiverPlace. Guests also enjoy our Three Degrees Waterfront Bar & Grill, one of the city's most popular spots. Everything about this restaurant feels welcoming and comfortable - including our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Portland
- Riverplace Hotel Larkspur Collection