I loved many things about this hotel. The location is very nice, on the river and along the river park. There are a lot of little restaurants, shops, and spas along the Riverfront. The downside was that there are many homeless that hang out along the river, but if you are from an urban area this probably won't be a big deal for you.
The restaurant Three Degrees in the hotel is awesome. The menu is good and all the items that I tried (sandwich, bacon waffles, and chicken and biscuits) were amazing. They have a nice patio area for the restaurant, for the lounge, as well as an area with patio chairs and a fire pit.
The service was great. All staff in the hotel were very friendly. We enjoyed the evening wine hour chatting with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Tranquil. A landmark presence on the riverfront, Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel captures the innovative essence and intimate hospitality of the Pacific Northwest. A haven of warmth and tranquility, RiverPlace is a charming refuge located at the base of Portland's city center. Stay closely connected or blissfully removed - RiverPlace is an immersion in care, comfort and quality. The hotel offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, with complimentary wireless high speed Internet and DVD players. Guests also enjoy our Three Degrees Waterfront Bar & Grill, one of the city's most popular spots. Everything about this restaurant feels welcoming and comfortable - including our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Portland
- Riverplace Hotel Larkspur Collection