Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel
Inn at Northrup Station(Portland)
$159
$171
Dossier(Portland)
$200
1,784 results
All reviewsthe riverdegrees restaurantrocking chairsathletic cluba river view roomwine hourcomplimentary winewaterfront parkone bedroom suitewonderful hotelbeautiful roomvalet staffclose to downtownvalet parkingthe entire staffhappy hourthe location is perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I was just thinking of how comfortable and familiar a hotel could be when I realized I was there - the River Place in Portland, OR. From the well appointed bathroom - to the upscale Boston radio - to the lockable refrigerator (NOT a mini bar) to the friendly staff - the amenities that were already thought of made our business trip requiring a stay of 4 nights enjoyable.

As a family we had stayed at the River Place about 15 years ago - it is now celebrating it's 25th anniversary and the property is in excellent condition. I can honestly say this was the best hotel we've stayed at in many years, and we travel frequently for business. We'll be back!

Room Tip: River View rooms are really pleasant and worth the upgrade.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stayed for 2 nites in August in a lovely river view room - lovely quiet hotel but you are in the middle of it all. Now I want to stay in other Larkspur Collection hotlels.."Bite of Oregon" was going on in adjacent park, superb restaurants, Mt Tabor park events, daughter lives here and I am beginning to love Porltand...

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DoctorY
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I have stayed here a few times now. Each time, the hotel has been clean and the service phenomenal. It is my favorite place to stay in Portland.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I travel a lot for business and for pleasure, thus I have some experience in hotels. The Riverplace Hotel in Portland is unbelievable in its service, quality and environment. This is even more underscored by the reasonable rates. The staff is always friendly, the food is always tremendous and the room is always clean and comfortable. The hotel is located next to the river which is great for a wonderful walk/run. Although the hotel restaurant is wonderful, the downtown location allows convenient access to a number of great restaurants. I strongly recommend this hotel for business or for pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2011

This was the most perfect stay of any hotel stay ever! The RiverPlace Hotel Portland now becomes our no. 1 hotel for overall perfection -
location, amenities, attention, comfort, housekeeping, valet, furnishings, view, service, attention, professionalism, knowledge and responsiveness. This was our first visit to Portland, and we will be back! This hotel location is perfect for walking around downtown as well as for getting to the wine country, the Colombia River, Mt. Hood, and the Pacific. Great trip!

Room Tip: TripAdvisor and Fodor's guide helped us find this hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family