Ramada Portland Airport
  • Pool
$204
$198
2,903 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 8, 2010

I am confused by the bad reviews that some have given this hotel. It must be from competitors because I stay here often and it is always a nice place to stay.

Ok is doesn't match the scale and grandeur of the Kauai Hyatt but I have stayed in rooms in all parts of the hotel and all I have stayed in are very nice. The rooms are clean, large, and comfortable. The lobby area is small but attractive and I love the fountain and garden at the entry.

Never had a problem with security at all. There is always a security vehicle roaming the parking areas. I have never got my stuff out of or back into the car with out the security car driving slowly past to check what I am doing.

The desk staff are friendly and efficient. It would be nice if the housekeeping crew spoke english and were a little more personable.

You can spend a lot more money in this are to stay at hotel no where near as nice.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2010

I too was a victim of the Park and Fly rip off with my truck lock busted out and everything stolen (including my kid's lunchbox and license plate!). The staff was very unhelpful and as a previous review stated claimed this was a first. The manager has been unresponsive, refusing to return my phone calls. Travelers beware!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I would Highly recommend this hotel for Business travelers. Outstanding accommodations, Great value for your dollar, Excellent personal service and excellent Airport shuttle service. Even though I only spent one night, I would come back to this Hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I had read a review that mentioned a break-in of a car in the Ramada park and fly lot area. i should have listened. My car window was smashed, and items stolen. They were not visible, and not expensive, but the window will cost me plenty. The staff on duty that evening said they had not heard of car break-ins, but this sounded like an employer required response.
I have stayed here many times before, but not again. This place is obviously targeted, and there is no security. I will pay more next time in a patrolled lot.
Rooms okay, but 2 ice machines in my area broken, and the pool and spa closed.
Owners obviously do not care. This facility should be removed from the Ramada hotel list.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2010

This hotel is only a bed near the airport, if you are looking for anything more stay somewhere else.

The service in the bar/restaurant area was atrocious; she spent most of her time out front smoking. The rooms are dingy and worn.
It is close to the airport and it was relatively well priced for the location but I think you should look for alternatives while visiting.

• Stayed: August 2010