“pdx business trip”

Ramada Portland Airport
Ranked #111 of 140 Hotels in Portland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Medicine Hat, Canada
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Just an awful all around experience. Can't believe they wouldn't do anything other than hand me some air freshener when the room was absolutely disgusting. The restuarant was mediocre at best but I was expecting that. What I wasn't expecting was a rank feces smell dominating the room. Thanks ramada for my worst hotel experience ever.

• Stayed August 2013
Jarvis M, General Manager at Ramada Portland Airport, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to make me aware of your problems during your recent stay. I apologize about the horrible smell you encountered during your stay. I am also very upset to hear that my staff did not handle this properly. I will be talking with my staff to find out why this was handled in such a poor manner as well as to let them know that the proper way to handle this would be to relocate the guest and have maintenance look into the issue. I would like to know what room you were in so that I can investigate the source of the smell and take care of the problem. Please send me an email at your earliest convenience to gm@ramadaportland.com. Thank you again for making me aware of this problem.
Travelers also viewed these Portland hotels
Howard Johnson Portland Airport
#65 of 140 in Portland
Quality Inn & Suites Airport
Quality Inn & Suites Airport
#91 of 140 in Portland

Been to Ramada Portland Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Portland Airport

Property: Ramada Portland Airport
Address: 6221 NE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97220-1302
Location: United States > Oregon > Portland
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #111 of 140 Hotels in Portland
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Portland Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Portland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Portland Airport Hotel Portland