Ramada Portland Airport
$343
$327
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Inn at Northrup Station(Portland)
$184
$178
Travelocity
2,888 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Very old and dated hotel. Musty smelling, mold in the shower, stains on the sheets. When we requested new sheets we got ones with tears in them and they were damp. Front desk person did not seem a bit concerned about the condition of our room which leads me to believe this is standard stuff for them. Stay away, much newer and nicer hotels to choose from near the PDX airport than this one.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dssmith1839
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

I am very sorry your stay at our hotel was less then satisfactory. Please accept my apologies for their should have been no reason for your toilet to overflow on its own. Your convenience and satisfactory of our hotel is the utmost importance to us and it saddens me to hear that you will not stay with us again. We hope you give us another chanc

Reviewed July 5, 2012

When I have personal travel, I do not stay at expensive hotels. However, I do try and frequent hotels that are clean and have a modicum of service.

The hotel decor is early 80s. That could be overlooked if the rest of the property had been kept up.

Front desk staff was friendly but not overly helpful. I arrived at 10:05 pm and was starving. The bar had already closed (on a Saturday?) and there was no room service. All that was left was the vending machines. Anyone for out of date chips? Seriously. Out of date and stale.

The room - ahhh the room. I had a non-smoking room and when I opened the door, the reek of cigarette was palpable. Burn holes in the carpet. Bed linens were damp. Towels were damp. Walls were paper thin.

Hallways are well lit, That's the most positive thing I can say. Oh - and the shuttle driver was nice.

I will never, ever stay there again.

Room Tip: Choose a room at another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Athassrd
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

I am sorry to hear that your experience with us this time did not met your expectations. The issue you said that accrued in your room was never addressed with me, so I was not able to correct the matter before you left. We take pride in our guest rooms and service we provide and apologize if you feel that did not reflect during your stay. We are also updating our hotel by painting the outside of the hotel, new curtains have been ordered, and we have placed new 32" flat screen in all our room. We hope you give our hotel another chance.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

We stayed here at the start and the end of a trip to Oregon and chose it for the airport shuttle, which was fine. The rooms were large but worn - broken curtain rod, missing screen, clock radio with a radio that didn't work. And both times the rooms had an odd disinfectant smell. But the staff was friendly and helpful. The lack of an elevator in the rear building might be a problem for some, but they do ask about it in advance, so there's fair warning at least. And there is only a restaurant for breakfast, a disadvantage compared to most of their competitors. It was very quiet, just far enough away from the airport that you don't hear the jets roar all night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

It is true that our property is a little older, but we are working hard to upgrade the hotel and its room. We are in the process of purchasing new curtains, painting the outside of the building and as you have seen, we have new 32" flat screen TVs in all our rooms.Thank you for choosing the Ramada Portland Airport!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Me and my girlfriend went out for dinner drinks and a movie. We ended up getting stranded at a trimet station because the bus service in Portland all but shuts down after midnight (keep that in mind if your traveling to Portland), we waited for over an hour for a cab to come (which never did) So I called the hotel and asked them if there was any way they could pick us up and they DID!!! All the staff are very friendly and helpful and exceed expectations. The rooms are comfy and cozy, the price is excellent and everything is very clean. Thank you Ramada!

Room Tip: Always choose the upper levels!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

We at the Ramada try to provide the best possible service and we are happy you gave us the opportunity to serve you. We hope you join us again soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Stayed here as a family prior to an early morning flight. This hotel is located close to PDX with a complimentary shuttle and free (unattended) parking. We've often stayed here for this reason. I remain happy with all the staff members I interacted with. What I noticed on our last stay is that the whole place is starting to look its age. They've tried to update the rooms some with a large TV (we don't let our kids watch) and a sleek updated counter & mirror in the room where the coffee maker sits. Still, rooms feel sort of damp, as if it's necessary run the heat pump all night to keep from feeling cool and damp. I'm not really fond of listening to the constant noise of a heat pump, nor do I like the breezy feeling of a constant fan blowing. That was my experience inside the room.

Now I must give extra kudos to the shuttle driver. Upon our return, he hung around to check that everyone made it into their cars all right. We had the misfortune that our car's starter battery had failed on us in our absence. The shuttle driver was kind enough to jump-started our car. His above-and-beyond actions were very much appreciated.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

I am proud that you mentioned how satisfied with our staff member. We at the Ramada Portland Airport try to provide the best possible service here and attempt to go above and beyond to make the guests feel comfortable. I however do agree that our property is old but we are attempting to upgrade our hotel,. We hope you visit us again soon!