“My FAVORITE place in the City”
Review of Tao of Tea

Tao of Tea
Ranked #64 of 103 Coffee & Tea in Portland
Portland, Oregon
“My FAVORITE place in the City”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have been to this place thrice in the last one month and it has become my favorite place in the city. Tried their 500 mile chai (which is masala chai) and a few Indian snacks and so far this is the only place where I could find the Indian snacks prepared in true Indian style. Loved them to the core. Did I talk about how nice and cozy their ambiance is? They have got a classy ambiance which is perfect for those tea time conversation.

• Visited April 2014

Surrey, Canada
“Surprisingly quaint and tranquil”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This place was a delight from the moment we stepped in the door. I believe the one we went to was near Belmont. It was the nicest tea shop I have ever been in. The Green tea ice cream balls were wonderful and we all tried different teas.

Visited March 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Truly Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

If you visit Lan Su Chinese Garden you must go into the tea house, and sit for awhile, have a tea ceremony.

• Visited March 2014
Falls Church, VA USA
“Interesting Food and Wonderful Tea”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This lovely little restaurant serves wonderful teas (which you can buy) and has an interesting menu. I had tender vegetable dumplings as a starter and the chai bowl (chick peas in a great sauce with cilantro) for my entrée. I had the 500 mile chai, which was strong and delicious. All in all, this is a place I would like to go back to again and again.

• Visited October 2013
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
“Love this place!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I only wish we lived closer! The staff are fantastic and the atmosphere is peaceful! Always love stopping by when I'm in the area. Even if I don't have time to stay, I'll still pick up some loose tea for myself!

Visited November 2012

Been to Tao of Tea? Share your experiences!