“Couldn't get more convenient!”
other travelers have booked this property
Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Living Room
Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Living Room Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Dining Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Kitchen
Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Kitchen
Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Bathroom
Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 83 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Eric W
“Couldn't get more convenient!”
Reviewed March 13, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Another great stay in Portland! The building is very close to the excellent Portland mass transit and made getting to and from the airport, and around the city, incredibly convenient. Clean, modern and honey, with excellent views and amenities. Will stay here again!

WhitneyB6...
“Stunning! Loved it! Better than expected.”
Reviewed February 26, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

First off floor to ceiling windows it's stunning. Modern furniture. Clean house. Everything we needed was provided. Easy check in and check out. Allowed for free early check in and late check out. Easy to call and talk to someone. Close to everything we wanted to see! Absolutely loved this place. Highly recommended.

AshlieNO
“AMAZING VIEWS”
Reviewed February 22, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

This place was great! We were a group of 8 and we got 2 units. The rooms were comfortable and the views were breathtaking. Waking up to the city scape was something i will never forget. Also a huge plus was how close we were to Target!

The only reason i did not give this place 5 stars was because when i called to book 5 months before our trip I told them that we were a group of 8 and needed 2 rooms either right next to each other or across the hall from each other. We were also looking at other larger properties that would accommodate all 8 of us in one house but we really liked the location of these apartments. I explained this to the girl I spoke with to book and she assured me that they would be able to accommodate our group no problem. I was nervous because the entire group was counting on me to book this trip and i wanted it to be perfect. The way Stay Alfred works is that they do not tell you what room you are in until 7 days before your arrival. I felt like that was weird and it made me uneasy so i called a few times before our trip just to make sure we were going to be next to each other. They (Caleb, Jesse, Nicole) kept assuring me that it was noted in the system and it would not be a problem. So the day came when i finally got our room numbers and not only were we on opposite sides of the building but we were on different floors. I immediately called and explained the situation. The girl on the phone was named Bridget and she told me that i was misinformed and that they never tell people that they can guarantee rooms near each other. I asked her if they take notes of their conversations with guests and asked her to please check the notes on my reservation and she said that the girl who booked me was a new girl and didn't know the rules and should not have told me that our party would be by each other. After i was practically in tears she put me on hold and was at least able to get us on the same floor. We still were not right by eachother but it was a short walk and a quick turn down a hallway. So if you are a big group wanting to stay here keep in mind that they wont guarantee you will be by the rest of your party. We would not have booked here if we knew this in advance. But.... location is great and the rooms were comfortable and nicely decorated.

Your age range 25-34
Kim C
“WOW! The view was amazing.”
Reviewed February 9, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The check-in process was simple. The views were gorgeous, nice amenities. The treat basket on the table was a wonderful touch. Convenient, centrally located location.

NicePerso...
Spokane, Washington
“good customer service from Stay Alfred personnel”
Reviewed February 9, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

The building was in a good location downtown Portland. Attended our daughter's wedding and we could walk to all the venues and restaurants and other friends'and family hotels.
The building parking was an expensive convenience since we had to drive to Portland but it was needed and an elevator ride up to our room floor..felt safe as opposed to other City Parking lots nearby, I read about. And this one opened 24 hours a day. Originally when I made the reservation I pd a low fee ahead to just reserve a space but Stay Alfred refunded that a few weeks before my arrival. They no longer had a contact with the garage company, Surprise ! There were plenty of spaces available as you drove further down the parking floors.
Room wasn't made up , upon arrival . Again I called SA and it was cleaned within 2 hours..again they gave me refund me for that. Towels non-absorbent Maybe the detergent they were using? Target a block away. New towels. (I know sounds petty but was what it was , a first for us.)
Stay Alfred was finally able to get me two set of keys at the very last moment and for us four adults that worked fine.(just another unexpected surprise!) Read your fine print the week they send you arrival packet.if you need more than one key let them know. They have to deal with the building management . It is a very secure building. Apt. Door key and a Fob for the elevator that takes you only to your residence floor. (original contract said keys) .
Very quiet building ..nice view for us. Loved the washer/dryer as we were there for 11 days.
A problem un-related with Stay Alfred is a poorly installed heating/air conditioning regulator. Temps Never stayed where you wanted ..hot in one room, cold in another, We tried all scenarios, bedroom doors opened, closed., blinds up and down But in this world , scheme of things, we didn't sweat the small stuff.
Just added adventure(s)?

Lyra J. B
“Great place for group business rental”
Reviewed January 16, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The condo was spacious, modern and upscale with beautiful views. It was a perfect fit for 3 employees we had in town for a professional retreat.

Your age range 35-49
David M
“Very upscale conveniently located”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Upscale accommodations. Well appointed and very clean.
Steps from mass transit, shopping and fine dining.
Skiing Mt Hood was not that far away (maybe 1.5 hours driving time)
Looking forward to going back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing