“always good at starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Ranked #126 of 262 Coffee & Tea in Portland
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 4, 2012

you know what you are going to get and its convenient. breakfast easily available at all hours. very convenient to the hotel

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I just thought the white chocolate mocha with caramel was way to sweet. But their line of organic juices in the fridge section were worth the high price..

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I stopped here one morning for coffee, as it was located very close to the Nines Hotel where I was staying.

I ordered the coffee of the day, which was “Gold Coast”.

It was so bitter that I could only drink half of it. This was the worst cup of coffee that I have ever had at any Starbucks.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

There were two Starbucks conveniently placed a block away from the Nines. One East and one West of the hotel. We got coffee and a breakfast to go, since we were on the run every morning.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Perhaps because my hotel, The Nines, didn't have coffee in the room and their room service coffee was twenty bucks, this Starbucks was an easy walk - it right on the square and pretty cool looking place