“Wow”

Helen Bernhard Bakery
Ranked #15 of 71 Bakeries in Portland
Reviewed October 23, 2011

This bakery is the best one I've found yet. The treats are all so very good. I've recommended this place to lots of people.

Reviewed July 7, 2009

Reliable cake

Reviewed June 13, 2009

Donuts taste like they did when I was a kid, They have a wonderful assortment including all my old style favorites. Remember the cookies Grandma made, well they make them at Helen's, even the hard frosting shortbread ones all decorated up. Its like time travel - to a simpler sweeter time when Grandma would bring out the goodies for an afternoon snack. And the coffee cake takes me back to those Christmas mornings of my childhood, so yes, every time I get within 5 miles of Helen Bernhard Bakery I have to make a side trip. Its worth it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 12, 2009

best tasting cakes

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 18, 2008

Excellent cookies, cakes, etc.