“Delicious and Real Mexican Food in a humble cantina”
Review of Que Pasa Cantina

Que Pasa Cantina
Ranked #436 of 4,364 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Que Pasa Cantina offers a variety of traditional dishes as well as items with a twist, like our popular chicken enchilada casserole, fish tacos, goat cheese & chorizo stuffed jalapenos and tres leches cake. We also offer pitchers of margaritas, buckets of beer & many house cocktails to choose from. Happy Hour daily from open to 6 pm and 9 pm to close. Check out our heated outdoor patio with your family!
Reviewed November 16, 2013

It's all about the food and the food is wonderful! My tiger shrimp enchiladas were delicious, guacamole was outstanding and the potatoes ole are sinfully good. This is my kind of place. A very humble locals place that serves authentic Mexican food. We live in San Diego where Mexican food is the real thing and many chefs cross the border to work in San Diego kitchens. Congratulations Que Pasa Cantina in Portland you are the real thing.

There are newer reviews for Que Pasa Cantina

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We got here at 9 pm on a weeknight, and hit happy hour. The drink specials were wonderful, as were the prices on a selection of appetizers. Even before any drinks, we found out for ourselves that the food here was great. I had one of the best tamales I've ever had anywhere (Texas, LA, New York, Austin, you name it). Everything was fresh, and a lot of the dishes had interesting combinations of spices. Service was fast and very friendly. When I car got towed from across the street (they tow all 24 hours, even when a store is closed - BEWARE!!!) and came back to the restaurant, they sat us down, called a cab and asked us if we wanted anything. Kindness above and beyond, and a great place to eat too.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

One of the best meals I've ever had and the service was spot on!! Great place to eat. The owner Angela came by and chatted and was genuinely concerned about our dining experience. Comped us an out of this world Mexican cake dessert just because she liked us. I'll be heading back next time I'm in Portland for sure.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you don't eat anything else order a basket of corn muffins and a pitcher of house margaritas. These muffins are fabulous - such a unique melt in your mouth texture with a delicious delicate flavor. Okay - so I love the guac, the street tacos, and all the rest but really I live for the muffins!!
I like sitting in the outside covered and heated patio the best. Inside is too dark.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a nice place to get some good quality Mexican food, without having to stand in the rain.

The service is good, the food is good, and the portion size is good. Nothing to blow you away but you will never be disappointed.