“Keep 'em coming...”

Portland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Keep 'em coming...”
Reviewed July 5, 2008

We went there for the first time about two months ago. While seating is difficult and the restaurant is stuffy, the food is EXCELLENT! The first time, we ordered the chips w/ guac and I got two tacos (neither of which I remember the names of). I wasn't terribly hungry, but I wound up wolfing down my tacos as they hit the spot. We were back in town this weekend and decided to go back to Por Que No. I got three tacos this time, as two were not enough last time. This time I again wolfed down the three in a fit of enjoyment and pleasure. I'm already planning on four tacos next time!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Tasty Mexican staples, maybe a little overrated but still good.”
Reviewed January 30, 2008

Tasty Mexican staples, maybe a little overrated but still good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook