“Best Pizza I ever had!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ken's Artisan Pizza
Ranked #104 of 4,236 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ventura, California
“Best Pizza I ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Pizza was delicious. The crust is light and thin and the sauce was very flavorful. The cesar salad was crisp and fresh and worth it. Service was attentive but not pushy and we didn't feel rushed. Although food did take awhile it was well worth the wait. My husband and I were kicking ourselves later on that evening both agreeing that we should have ordered more!

• Visited September 2013

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great pizza and beers but always a long queue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

We ordered several of the tasty pizzas, during our visit to Ken's Artisan Pizza, to share between a group of us; they were all super delicious. However, this was after queuing for a long time - this is a popular place so turn up early and be prepared to wait. The wait did not disappoint though - the food, the atmosphere and the service were all very good and it is definitely worth a visit.

Springfield, Illinois
“Great wood fired pizzas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Like most spots in this neighborhood, its hard to find parking and I've been told it can be a somewhat long wait to get in here. That's also something I've encountered at other restaurants in this popular area. We did however get right in on this Wednesday night. We tried 3 different pizzas, the fennel sausage (everyone's favorite) the marguerite with arugula and then a salami pizza. All were done to perfection, crispy crust and great flavors. Service was outstanding! We intend to visit this place again on our future trips to Portland.

Los Angeles, California
“Amazing pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were a party of 5 adults and 1 child. The pizza was fantastic! We ordered the New Yorker, Margherita with arugula and the Sausage and onion pizzas. Also, 2 appetizers including the calamari and the trio of roasted veggies! It was plenty of food for us! We took 3 slices of leftovers home! My favorite was the Margherita with arugula! This was my second visit to Ken's and is something I look forward to while visiting Portland!

Georgetown, Texas
“Outstanding pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I think the pizza here was about the best we have ever had and we have tried a lot of pizza. I think it has ruined us for other restaurants and unfortunately (maybe fortunately) we live nowhere close to this pizza place. We arrived about 5:30 and got one of the last tables. By the time we left there was quite a line for a table. I wish they would open another Ken's in Austin!!

Visited August 2013