“Outstanding!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Georgetown, Texas
“Outstanding!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We picked this place based on TripAdvisor reviews and it was outstanding. We went early enough that there was no wait and the food and service cannot be beat.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank dil345

Seattle, Washington
“Yup, worth the wait”
Reviewed May 22, 2011

Ken's pizza is really really good (if you like thin crust, which I do.) It's some of the best pizza I've had. But, I would recommend going here even if you don't like pizza at all. The best thing I had here was the oven roasted calamari. It was amazing. If I ever have the chance to go back, I want to try the wood oven roasted vegetables and maybe the skewered lamb. Oh, yeah, you can expect to wait a while to get a table here. There's a sushi place next door that looks good too.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank PearlHarbor
Lake Oswego
“Best pizza ever. Best veggie appetizer ever.”
Reviewed January 18, 2011

I consider myself to be a pizza expert. I realize pizza is very personal...people will argue for hours whether NYC pizza is better than CHI and so on. In my opinion, Ken's has the very best pizza I have ever tasted. (For the record, I have been to Italy 4 times, NYC 5 times and CHI 4 times.)

Ken's pizza is thin with a bit of char around the bubbly edge. The ingredients are farmers market fresh and amazingly good. If the bacon pizza is on the menu, it's your lucky day - get it. All of the pizza's are really good. The sopprasetta and black olive with greens is primo. The appetizers are also excellent. The squid is fab. The veggie plate is sublime. In the mood for a crisp salad? You will not be dissapointed. The desserts are always unique and crazy good. We love the home made gellato.

The wine list is the best wine list you will ever find in a pizza place. Expertly collected by a skilled wine lover we think. There are some really, really nice bottles here!

The vibe is very Portland and great for families or a date night but, we highly recommend you sit at the bar for a better experience.

TIP: This place is well loved and people have been know to wait an hour in the rain! Get there early and go on a weeknight if at all possible!

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank LakeOsunflower
Tucson, Arizona
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed October 23, 2010

We waited well over an hour for a table, which was excruciating. We could watch them make and then smell all of the pizzas as they came out of the oven.

The pizzas were perfectly cooked (on the crispy side) with great, fresh ingredients.

2 Thank lthomp042
Oxnard, California
“Good but not great.”
Reviewed October 14, 2010

We enjoyed our meal at Ken's but I'm not sure why people say it's the best pizza in Portland. I actually like Hot Lips better. The pizza is more like you would find in Italy but the thin crust on our orders was burned around the edges and we thought the sausage on the top was skimpy. We ordered the bruscheta which was wonderful and also a great ceasar salad. They also offer several beers from the area. The interior is open and you are able to see the pizza being made next to the authentic pizza oven.