“Super delicious!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Toro Bravo
Ranked #25 of 4,238 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Super delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Probably one of my favorites whenever I visit Portland, so good, so fresh, great staff. Love sitting at the bar - great experience.

Bountiful, Utah
“Great food but probably wont be back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I loved the food but after spending $50 on two people (not including drinks) I was still hungry. I understand the meaning of "tapas" but I thought the portions were about half of what comparable places normally give.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Butch J
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent Spanish food in Portland!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

I've lived in Portland for 2 months now and have returned 3 times to Toro Bravo. I will warn you that if you do not go within the first open hour then you will be waiting on a very long line. If you drink then it's not a problem because there is a funky little pub upstairs from the restaurant which helps pass the time.
The food is excellent. So many different tapas to choose from! I will say that the place is a little pricey but definitely worth the money! (example: One empanada is $8!) but damn that empanada was amazing...
So overall excellent place which is worth the money and wait!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Park City, Utah
“Tantalizing Tapas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We went to dinner at 6:00 on a Sunday. We had to wait an hour and it was well worth it. We ordered four tapas plates and a paella. All were delicious and more than adequate. The atmosphere is quite loud (we were lucky enough to sit in a small side room with three tables which was quite manageable noise wise) which made it especially delightful. If you go at a peak time plan on a 2 hour wait but fortunately there are several bars to wait in next door. I highly recommend Toro Bravo.

Visited April 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Spanish Tapas Well Done”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

My friend and I ordered several plates to get a broad overview of the menu offerings - spanish tortilla, octopus tapa, and scallops entree, and a pork dish. We sat at the bar and received exemplary service. I can't wait to go back! And, the upstairs lounge happened to have an old-time country swing band. It was pure family fun!

Visited March 2014