“Fun date night!”
Review of Portland Escape Rooms - MOVED

Portland Escape Rooms
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Portland Escape Rooms is a fun, interactive entertainment concept located in Portland, Oregon. A group of 2-12 participants are locked in a themed room and have 60 minutes to work together to discover hidden objects, gather clues, and solve puzzles to find the key to escape. It is a real life adventure game that is perfect for a date night or a small group of friends, family, or co-workers.
Reviewed August 30, 2015

This is a really fun, unique experience that my friends and I really loved doing. We will definitely be back to conquer and solve the other rooms!

Date of experience: August 2015

Reviewed June 2, 2015

After first finding out about escape rooms last fall, I've been looking for them all over the place. This was my 3rd escape room, but the first for all my friends. There were 4 of us, and no others, in the American Revolution room. The staff was super friendly, and even accommodated our smaller group size by adjusting the room slightly. Unlike the other escape rooms, an attendant sat in the room the entire time as you solved the puzzles. I found this was helpful for getting real time feedback. The room was great fun though; definitely an unique and exciting way to spend an hour! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank gabriellesalazar
Reviewed May 18, 2015

This was my spouse and my second escape room and the first for our grown son, daughter, and friends. It was great fun and facinating seeing the younger generation working together in a manner different than I am used to. I can whole-heartedly recommend this experience to anyone who likes to try new experiences and have fun with any kind of group.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Julie L
Reviewed April 22, 2015

Portland Escape Rooms was an amazing experience! My husband and I did the Kidnapped room. It was so much fun! Two other couples were in the room with us. We all had to work together to problem solve and escape the room in less than 60 minutes. It was exciting and invigorating! My group solved the mystery in 41 minutes and 37 seconds. I highly recommend this as a date night, team building activity, or for anyone looking to have a great time. Kudos to the owners and workers for making our adventure so much fun. They made sure were safe as well which made us all feel more comfortable. They all were just as excited as we were when we solved all of the clues! I look forward to trying their other theme room!

Date of experience: April 2015