I often fly out of PDX for business, and need a place to park my vehicle while I am gone. The Best Western Inn at the Meadows is one of the two options I choose for this service (Country Inn & Suites PDX is the other).
A couple of things to know...
1. Make shuttle reservations when you book your stay, or it may not be available for a long block of time, as they also serve crews.
2. Parking is somewhat limited. Earlier arrival to the hotel increases your chance of a better parking spot.
3. Inform them of your return flight number and *time*, so they are expecting you and will have a shuttle readily available.
Otherwise, the staff have been friendly and helpful, the rooms are good, and the cost for a park 'n fly stay was reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Inn at The Meadows is just a 10-15-minute drive from downtown Portland, and parking is free at the Hotel. It's also three blocks from a MAX Yellow Line light-rail - Delta Park stop, 8 miles from Portland International Airport, and steps from the Portland Expo Center and Portland International Raceway. A Hot Breakfast and Wifi are included with the rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Inn At The Meadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At The Meadows Hotel Portland
- Best Western Portland
- Portland Best Western