Best Western Inn At The Meadows
$186
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Shilo Inns Portland Airport(Portland)(Great Value!)
$142
$199
$193
Travelocity
2,137 results
All reviewsbest westernswestern hotelsexpo centerdelta parkyellow lineburger kingbreakfast roomfree breakfasthot tubhot breakfastrestaurants within walking distanceyogurteasy accessroom was largewould stay here againmax stationconvenient location
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This spring and early summer my wife and I have taken a number of road trips and we've staid at 3 separate Best Westerns. This was the best one so far. The property was in tip top shape. The rooms were very clean and new. Everything in the room was in working order. Finally, the complimentary breakfast was very good and every choice was available unlike our last trip when half the food was gone.

Room Tip: The rooms near the front desk on the west side of the property are the best since they are close to ice machine and breakfast.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
BWPortland, Front Office Manager at Best Western Inn At The Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hello Steve B,

We are so happy that you enjoyed our hotel. I am glad you noticed our upgraded rooms and our cleanliness. We always try to keep the hotel as clean and updated as much as possible. Thank you for your kind but honest words and we hope to see you soon.

BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows Staff

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stayed on 06/13/2013. Check in was smooth and stress free. We had reservations and everything was in order. No pool but large hot tub, although we didn't use it. Room had fridge & microwave, and was spacious and clean. We had double queen room and beds were comfortable. Room was on ground floor,which we requested and we didn't hear other guests,either next door or above us. Place seems very well insulated and we didn't hear any noise even though freeway is only blocks away. Restaurant right across parking lot, with decent food and good prices. Full breakfast in AM which was very good. Real prepared oatmeal rather than instant with raisins and brown sugar available. Also had scrambled eggs,bacon,sausage,etc.Plenty of hot water and good pressure from shower head with dispensers for gel,shampoo,and conditioner. Wish every place would do that and get rid of all the waste from little plastic bottles. Very nice stay.

Room Tip: My guess is all rooms are fine. Ours was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
BWPortland, Front Office Manager at Best Western Inn At The Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Hello Dakowen,

Thank you for noticing the dispensers in the rooms. We have seen a tremendous reduction in waste produced since we switch to the dispensers in the shower. I am also happy to see that you loved everything else in the hotel as well. Please let us know if you can think of anything we can improve on. Thank you for both your stay and your review. We hope to see you again and soon!

Best Western Inn at the Meadows

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Best Western at the Meadows was in the midst of upgrades while we were there. We were fortunate to be put into a room that had most of the upgrades finished. We enjoyed staying in the room and hope that they might replace an ugly worn small coffee table with something better looking.
Everything worked well in the room -air conditioning and TV. Bathroom had a few unique quirks about it. The flush handle on the toilet seemed to be installed upside down, but the toilet flushed fine. It was unfortunate they didn't raise the counter in the bathroom that runs the length of the room. I am 5' 11" and I really bent over to brush my teeth and be next to the wash bowl.
A small conference room was being used as a breakfast room and I don't know why. All the tables were round with 6-8 chairs which made it very crowded to try and sit down even if there were not 4-6 other people sitting there. Instead of the traditional waffle maker they had a pancake(?) maker. What it turned out looked uneatable and most people that tried to use it, through away the mess that came out. Please go back to the waffle maker.
Scrambled eggs were overcooked by the time they sat in the warmers, but there were potatoes and sausage as well besides boiled eggs to choose from. The "free" breakfast was adequate.

Room Tip: There are no screens on the windows; so when they are open on the parking lot side, you will hear lots of conversations and cars coming and going.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Hello Rover35,

Thank you for your stay and your review. I appreciate you letting us know about the old coffee table in the room. We are replacing those white tables with a black one to match the furniture. I am sorry that this was not done prior to you staying in the room. Also thank you for letting us know about the problems during breakfast. I will let the breakfast attendants know so that this will not happen again. We are also working out the kinks on the new Pancake machine, I apologize for the lack of consistency on the pancakes. I hope that next time you visit you will see the completed upgraded rooms!

BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful in providing directions. Room was comfortable, and breakfast convenient and tasty. Good place to stay while visiting Portland. Just a few exits from downtown.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
BWPortland, General Manager at Best Western Inn At The Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2014

Hi Rob,

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. If there is anything we could have done to make your stay any more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let us know. Next time around when we purchase new PTAC units I will see if our management is able to by ones that go colder than 60 degrees. We appreciate you staying with us here at the BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows and we hope you will come back and see us again real soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful with directions. Good breakfast offering. Quiet location even though very near I-5. The Yellow Line station is a five- minute walk away. A 20-minute ride gets you to downtown.

Minor negative issue: I wanted the AC to be cooler but the lowest setting was 60 degrees. I guess I could have opened the window.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
BWPortland, Front Office Manager at Best Western Inn At The Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Hello Rob G,

Thank you for your stay and letting us and everyone else know about your stay. I will let the front desk, breakfast, and housekeepers know that you said that they did a good job. I am sorry about the A/C . I will look to see if there is a way to override the 60 degree setting as being the lowest. I know from here on out it is only going to get warmer. I will have my maintenance department take a look at all the A/C to make sure they are running the coldest as possible.

We will get this problem fixed so that next time you will have a GREAT stay instead of a good stay.

BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows Staff