“Highly Recommended” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Chandler, Arizona
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

I travel extensively and have stayed at many wonderful hotels, and this one ranked as one of my favorites. It was a great location - the room was spotless – and the staff was extremely accommodating!
(Thank you Lisa & Bonnie for the fresh baked cookies at check in!!!!) The MAX light rail was in walking distance and took me right into downtown Portland. I would highly recommend this hotel and suggest booking in advance to get one of the great discounts they offer.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWPortland, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Inn At The Meadows, responded to this review, March 1, 2012
Hello Cplus3,

Thank you for this great review! I am glad to see we were able to accommodate you and meet your needs. I am glad you enjoyed our cookies at check in as well. If you have any other comments or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Lisa Renee,
503.286.9600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (302)
Redondo Beach, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

Great hotel, great service, very clean, courteous and accomodating staff.

Room Tip: A little farther from DT Portland than I wanted to be, but I'm very pleased with my stay. Great...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWPortland, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Inn At The Meadows, responded to this review, February 28, 2012
Hello Patty,

Thank you for this wonderful review! I am sorry to hear we ran out of food on the Saturday you were here, I will have this looked at and fix this for future stays. If you have any other comments or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Lisa Kearns
Eugene, OR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

I just wanted a motel for the night. Room was clean, dog friendly. Quiet. Everything worked. Was presently surprised at the extent of the breakfast.

2 Thank pegmrow
BWPortland, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Inn At The Meadows, responded to this review, February 26, 2012
Hello Pegmrow,

On behalf of BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast as well as our staff. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other comments or suggestions.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

Very clean & perfect breakfast, the kids loved it. Staffs always smiles & friendly. Short driving distance to downtown Portland. There's also a mini mart just few walks near it in case you need something & few decent restaurants. Will recommend.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
BWPortland, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Inn At The Meadows, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Hello Baruth,

Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear you were happy with your stay and our staff. If you have any other comments or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Vancouver
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

This Best Western is just on the northern edge of Portland near the Columbia River. It's convenient as long as you have a car. The MAX station is a good 15 minute walk away, though, if you need transit.

The room was fairly clean and comfortable. There was a faint wine stain on one of the sheets. The lobby is undergoing renovation at this moment. The floors really boomed as I walked down the hallway. Luckily, though, it's low season and the hotel was fairly empty.

If you want to go to Portland, go right now because Travel Portland gives you $72 off on your second night's stay at select hotels, including this one. Breakfast was included. I love the waffles, but the eggs were oily.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
BWPortland, Front Office Manager at Best Western Inn At The Meadows, responded to this review, February 19, 2012
Hello!

I'm very sorry that you visited us during our lobby renovation. I'm sorry for all the inconvenience that we caused you. I'm glad you were satisfied with the new deal going on with Travel Portland. I suggest that before going on a trip to Portland , you want to check their site since they always have something going on. Again thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows and we hope to see you again soon.
Tillamook, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

OVERALL my stay was EXCELLENT-these last two times!
I normally ask about dog friendly-ness, but failed to. We did not have a dog show event when we stayed-thankfully. But, I would never have known this hotel was dog-friendly, because the hotel was so very clean! No hint of Dog Odors, and I do have a very sensitive nose! My breathing sensitivities do not allow me to stay in a room that allows pets, but I never had an issue the last two times we stayed at the Best Western-Inn at the Meadows. I WILL ask about dog show bookings-because I appreciate not having to yield to dogs in the hall or elevator, and I sure don't want to hear the pitter patter of paws all night in the halls or rooms next or above me. And I especially don't want to be barked at when I seek peaceful solice in my room. The Staff was very polite, efficient, professional.

Room Tip: we were located on 2nd floor above registration area next to elevator, and never heard anything at a...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWMeadows, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Inn At The Meadows, responded to this review, February 9, 2012
Hello Murlene,

Thank you for writing this wonderful review! I am glad to see you were happy with our hotel and the clean rooms. If you have any other comments or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

The hotel rooms were really great, breakfast has something for all types of diet and the staff were very efficient and helpful. Highly recommend this hotel. Also close to yellow Max line and easy for travel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BWPortland, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Inn At The Meadows, responded to this review, February 14, 2012
Hello Edlima,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! I am glad to see you enjoyed our rooms as well as our location. If you have any other comments or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.