“Family fun, Out of towners, Spring Break, Team Building, Teen Fun”

60 Minutes to Escape
Ranked #12 of 60 Fun & Games in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: Spark of Resistance is an exciting, interactive live escape game in Portland, Oregon for eight people. An enigmatic secret agent locks you in a room. Everything in the room is a mystery to be solved or a clue to discover. You and your friends, colleagues or family must use your wits and skills to work together and make your escape!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Reviewed March 16, 2015

This is a great Escape the Room. We've done one in Europe and several in the USA and this is one of the best! More difficult puzzle and (spoiler) a red herring or too. No we did not Escape the Room but we had a blast trying! Really happy they are in town and can't wait to hear they have added a new room for us to escape from! In the mean time come have fun. See how good you at communicating, thinking as a group and sharing ideas and if you aren't well then you'll be like us - and next time the big family is all in town and I am trying to figure out how to entertain them I am booking again or for my team which ever comes first! THank you ESCAPE THE ROOM PORTLAND!

1  Thank LeeT6

Reviewed January 25, 2015

It was a blast - we had an hour to solve numerous puzzles to escape a room. It was very cleverly thought-up and relied on a lot of teamwork to get out.

This is a really good and unique activity for a group of friends or a date - or even with a bunch of co-workers for a teambuilding exercise.

I can't wait for the next one!

1  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed December 30, 2014

We were spending the day celebrating my dad's 60th birthday and this was a perfect activity! Our group of six adults had a blast and the hour flew by. The staff was amazing and incorporated my dad's birthday throughout. I would love to bring my colleagues and friends back as this would be a great experience for both groups. I only wish they had another room so that I could come back without knowing the answer!

1  Thank erink7
Reviewed November 30, 2014

I'm gonna be honest. Our team totally failed to escape, but we had a blast failing. I would recommend this game to anyone who digs puzzles. Our group had seven people The hour went by so fast, and the staff was super nice. I seriously wish they had another room setup, I would have signed up on the spot.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 18, 2014

My husband and I were looking for something fun/different to do on a Saturday night, and decided to give this a go. Neither of us are big on puzzle games but it was so much fun trying to decipher puzzles to rescue a secret agent.

60 minutes went by too quickly, we could have easily played for hours. The concept, sound effects, lighting, decor, story, and puzzles were all fabulous!

I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for something fun and different to do who wants to feel like they are part of a top secret mission in another time/country.

2  Thank dizzymatter