“Reminds me of eating in London!”

Rogue Distillery and Public House
Ranked #164 of 4,593 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Welcome to the official Timbers watching pub in the Pearl District. Fans can watch their favorite team on five TVs, order any of our 36 beers on tap (including brews you can only find at the pub), sip on a Rogue Spirits cocktails and order off of our food menu. When you walk in you may notice distilling equipment, as this was the original location of our distillery until it moved to Newport, Ore. in 2008.
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Love this place. Food is awesome, my daughter always gets the pizza. I love the beer cheese soup. Lots of beer choices. Everyone is friendly and down to earth.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

They brought my kid a little toy and his meal was on a frisbee. This seems small, but it was a huge move to making our lunch go up a star.
If you like hoppy IPA this is a good brewery to try.

I had mac n cheese which was pretty good - my kid had the hotdog which looked amazing. Others with us had the salmon sandwich and burgers - all good.

1  Thank trvladdictsd
Reviewed December 28, 2013

What can I say? It has a fun and friendly atmosphere. Great beer at great prices. It was easy to chat with the bartender or other customers. All in all, a must see in Portland if you are visiting.

1  Thank M0untain_hiker10
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was the first stop on our beer tour of Portland. We had several flight between the three of us and tried almost everything they had to offer. Fantastic time, staff is super knowledgeable and the food hits the spot. Recommendations from the group are the pumpkin ale (its fall), the beard beer (hilarious description on the bottle), the hefe, and I forgot the name of the wet hopped one...but that one too, yum!
Tip: Barley is girls, Hops is guys. You'll figure it out.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Portland is known for great micro breweries, and Rogue is a great example. The IPA was especially good, but everything we tried was good.