“Very good food and great service. Nice place to meet friends for dinner.”
Review of Brazil Grill

Brazil Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Brazil Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #294 of 4,345 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Between SW Jefferson & SW Main
Portland, Oregon
“Very good food and great service. Nice place to meet friends for dinner.”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Made reservations for Friday at 5:30pm for four of us. Upon arrival, were seated immediately, our drink order taken and filled and the Brizil Grill process explained. First you start with drinks, then head to the salad bar. I got to tell you, I'm not a big salad guy when it's all-you-can-eat meat meal immediately in my future, however I had a very small salad, just to start that first layer. As all of us were back at the table, the servers came around with some appetizers, quickly followed up by meat after meat on swords. The lamb was excellent as were most of the beef entries. The bacon-wrapped chicken was kind of dry as was the bacon wrapped filet. Pretty much one price for adults, $35.00 for all you can eat plus your drinks and dessert if you have room. Great place to meet friends for dinner and catching up. Recommend!

• Visited April 2013

Canby, Oregon
“Brazil Great”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had a great anniversary dinner at this excellent restaurant. Our previous experience was in Dallas which was superb. The food was excellent and the restaurant was clean and busy. The salad bar is OK but that is not the reason that you go there. Service was good with the waiters taking very good care of our needs. The grilled pineapple is amazing, a great taste treat.

• Visited March 2013
West Linn, OR
“Meat.....”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

After reading most of the reviews, I was beginning to doubt my choice of eating here for my husband's birthday celebration. It was fine! Was it the best we had ever been to? No. Was it the worst? Not even close. They did a great job with the service, the food kept coming, when we wanted a "repeat" of a meat, they brought it out quickly.

The salad bar is small, however, it has the necessary amount of greens to help start the night off. We went to the salad bar once, and then didn't go back, because honestly, you are here for the meat. As other reviewers stated, the lamb was so tender and not "gamy", the pineapple cinnamon was sooooo good, and how can you go wrong with the amount of items wrapped in bacon! Had a good chuckle, even the "broccoli salad" had bacon in it!

We would have spent as much as we did if we went to another steak house, this way, we all got try different cuts of meats, with different flavorings. Will this be a monthly outing, probably not, however, if you have meat lovers and a special occasion, I would recommend the nice laid back atmosphere here.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank kali2010wl
“Nice Birthday DInner”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Nice place- if you like meat! Went here for my husbands birthday the other night, and the food was good- not fantastic - but good, the service very friendly and attentive, the atmosphere pleasant. My husband got a free ice cream sundae for his birthday , which was nice, but the dinner was very expensive. The whole setup with meat off the spit, "gauchos" in uniform, and the salad buffet seemed a bit old fashioned and definitely is not portlandia style hipster restaurant scene, but I found it oddly comforting and fun. You will leave very very full- would NOT recommend for vegetarians, however for people with gluten intolerance it is a good choice.

1 Thank Sillybutton
Arvada, Colorado
“Ghetto Version of Fogo de Chao”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

How can you go wrong with a Brazilian steakhouse (as I saw this on the map)? Apparently, you can go wrong. I had a family member with me that had never been to Fogo de Chao (mostly nationwide except NW Coast) or Estancia Churrascaria (based out of Austin, TX) and found this place was decent. However, if you've been to Fogo and then go here, you will know what I mean. Restaurant was quite loud, tables close together, some of the meats were not "fresh", had to ask for the filet mignon bacon wrapped more than 3 times. Waiter was not attentive and seemed to avoid us when we were done with dinner as we waited longer than 10 minutes for him to bring us the check. Sure, it's in downtown Portland, but I'm sure you can find a better restaurant. I will never return here.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Cynthia J

Been to Brazil Grill? Share your experiences!