“Great date!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great date!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Great laughs from beginning to end, the only negative is order a couple drinks at a time, as the wait staff get slammed and your lucky if you are seen again before your bill.

1 Thank Luvbug1367

Ridgefield, Washington, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Evening of Fun”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

It has been many years since I went to Harvey's Comedy club. I just recently went for a girls night out and it was a blast!!! The inside is totally different then what I remembered and it was so nice inside. The bar area is separate from the show area. It was a nice size room, floor layout was great, décor was new which made it more intimate setting like you were in someone's very large living room. The drinks are pricey but we just bought bottles of wine, yes I said bottles!! We had appetizers which were good but nothing outstanding. The only complaint is the service was slow and not attentive to our needs. We bought a Groupon for this evening which was a great price, tickets were at the entrance waiting for us, we walked right in and a table close to the front was reserved for us. There were three comics and they were all different and really good. I would definitely go back for a evening of laughs.

Visited May 2014
Ocean Park, Washington
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great night out...”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This was my second visit on a Friday night 10pm show, the comedians are top rate and provided excellent entertainment. The food is good and the drinks well made... I would recommend that you select your food and beverages as quickly as possible and get the order in. Harvey's gets very busy!

Visited April 2014
Vancouver, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Lots of Fun but Beware”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We paid $15 each for out tickets to a 10pm show and when 2 of the 3 of us ordered a drink our waiter told us there was a 2 item per person minimum-- which surprised us--and was a bit annoying as we'd just had a huge dinner with drinks. The show was very entertaining with the comedians getting better as the night went on. As we were leaving after the show, we noticed a sign that said "Promotional tickets require 2 item minimum." Really?! I guess our waiter noticed my Canada hoody and decided to pull a fast one! Not impressed with that part.

Visited April 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“A GREAT TIME”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We had a great time with 3 Comedians. Rowdy Roddy Piper showed up too! That was a great surprise! When you get there get your drinks and food immediately as you may never see your server ever again.

Visited December 2013