“Great food and service” 4 of 5 bubbles

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

St Johns seems to me to be a blue collar town that is slowly gentrifying itself, so with that being said, my wife, 1.5 year old son, and I stumbled upon this place on the corner. At first we overlooked it because it looked like more of a bar than restaurant, but then on the specials board it said "kids welcome" so we decided why not. Seemed classy and quiet inside (530 on a Monday night), so we decided to eat outside on the sidewalk. My wife and I had lamb burgers(excellent) and my son had grilled cheese. We enjoyed sitting outside and people watched, and my son enjoyed the buses that seemed to drop people off every ten minutes. There was some "grungy" people that seemed to hang around doing nothing, but that seemed to be everywhere in St Johns.

Visited July 2014

1 review from our community

Been to The Central Hotel? Share your experiences!