“what an excellent tour”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“what an excellent tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Peter was amazing. So knowledgeable and yet not boring. Going over and around the bridge is a bit of a walk, but he keeps a calm pace and provides plenty of time to rest and relax along the way. What a great way to be able to see and learn about the city!! Just wish I had more time here!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank sassysaint

Las Vegas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Excellent evening out with the kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I took my kids on this tour and was not disappointed. Peter kept them engaged the entire time (about 3 hours) and they even ended up LEARNING a few things along the way. Not an easy task with my crew! The pace was easy and there were plenty of breaks along the way. The views were spectacular. OH, and the PRICE? I felt guilty paying him so little for so much. He was simply amazing. I recommend this tour to all my friends and family when they are in the Portland area.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank L8nmom
Pittsburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2006

My husband and I took the Portland Oregon Bridge Loop Walking Tour with Peter Chausse on Saturday June 17th, 2006. [--] We were on vacation from Pittsburgh, PA - another city of bridges - and thought it would be fun. I found information on his Walk Portland website where he notes that this tour is one of the most beautiful. The tour lasted 3 hours and the cost was only $10 per person! Peter was an Exellent tour guide - he was extremely knowledgeable about the city and was flexible with our schedule as well. He had plenty of planned rest stops along to the way. We have been in walking tours of at least 8 cities and this one was one of the best! Peter's excitement and passion for this city comes through in the entertaining way he tells the stories of the area. The tour started near Lloyd Center. We got to learn about the public transportation system and park for free. Next, we began to walk along the riverfront as Peter introduced us to some of Portland's beautiful bridges and their history. It was great to see the city from a waterfront viewpoint. We walked over one of them into the city and he continued to tell us about some of the famous fountains, parks, artwork and history of Portland. We got a new appreciation for this wonderful city. Peter is very knowledgable and we actually felt guity just paying him $10 each. It was like getting several tours in one! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who visits or lives in Portland.

8 Thank Chauc

Been to Bridge Walk Tour? Share your experiences!