“About 10 minutes from Oxford/Jantzen Beach” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rose Quarter
Baker City, Oregon
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“About 10 minutes from Oxford/Jantzen Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

It was a quick drive from the Oxford to the Rose Quarter if it's not in the high traffic times. The Rose Quarter is a nice venue. It has several parking garages that are close to the building. The seating is nice with backs and they are slightly cushioned. Air flow seemed good as well.

Vancouver, Washington
105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Mumford Sons at the Rose Garden!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Need I say More? Phenomenal Concert on the floor. The staff at the concert venue were friendly and helpful. Restrooms were clean. Very well done!!!

1 Thank Jacqueline B
Portland, Oregon
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Portland Trail Blazers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great Arean, great Place to see any game you want. Portland has the best fans around. We are known for having the loudest fans and areana in the NBA. What can we say we love our team.

Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great venue!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We went to a winterhawks hockey game and had a fun time. Very efficient venue for so many people. Even with a sold out game, lines went fast, restrooms were available, and staff was helpful. Would recommend events here.

Vancouver, Washington
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I have never liked the seats here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I am 5'6 and have always wondered if they consulted a human being before they put the seats in place. I'm not that tall, but my knees are almost into the seat in front of me when I sit down. God forbid that you have to use the restroom. The whole row has to stand up. Very bad design. I might go there to see the Globe Trotters or the Circus, but it's really not that great of a venue.