Review Highlights

from $90.00
More Info
from $68.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2018

We got court side tickets to a Blazers game last November and had a great time. The stadium was well run with security helping with the huge crowds. All staff were friendly and having fun with the customers.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Went to the "Bite of Oregon" here. While it sounded great, most of the food was from food trucks and the "Oregon Craft Beers" included Coors Light---REALLY??? No real craft beers. Big disappointment.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Went to a Women of Faith Conference and it was so bomb. there were so many women of God that told their stories and you could feel the anointing there is was an awesome experience. Also saw my Portland Trailblazers play against the Houston it was a very good game enjoyed it very much. got to sit courtside and you could all but feel the heat and sweat from the players that's how close you can get.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

It was a great game Portland came out
Played none stop........a game 1 1/2 ahead of Denver ....awesome job guys

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

A great arena. One restaurant around there. Went and saw two Portland trailblazers games. One exciting and one a blowout. The arena itself is one of the nicest I have been in. The booths are all local portland type food and beverages. Kids section was fun even for teenagers. Clean all around the arena. It is nice that transit just drops you off right in front. All of the staff and people going to the game were friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

Rose quarter is the stadium for the NBA Blazers basketball team. We saw several games and enjoyed the atmosphere.

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

We booked out tickets through Ticket master and had e-tickets. When we got to portland I forgot my ticket master password and was unable to access my tickets. I called Moda Center and they alleviated all my worries. There was no line at the Will Call window, and we got REAL tickets. Very surprised they sold hard liquor, a pleasant surprise. $11.00 beer, while spendy, isn't as pricey as some other venues charge.

Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

We've been to the Rose Quarter for many occasions. Blazer games, concerts, 5ks and to buy tickets.

It's beautiful day or night. The fountains with their patterns. Lights and fire join the show at night. The music and anouncements over a great sound system. Lots of great photo opps.

Max makes access easy from anywhere!

Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

From pre-show to finale, a thoroughly entertaining vaudeville, burlesque circus. Highly imaginative - and leave the little ones at home.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

I love my Blazers. I love the concerts and artists we get to town. I know it's costly to run this type of venue. Love to see cheap options available for fans. I will never however be a fan of scaling out naming rights to other corporations especially when we don't see any price benefit from the revenue that generates.