“Red Cap at Union Station made our trip Stress Free”
Review of Union Station

Union Station
Norman, Oklahoma, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Red Cap at Union Station made our trip Stress Free”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Traveling with 6 on a train with reserved seats, could have been much more stressful if it hadn't been for the helpful Red Cap. After checking in at the counter, the attendant suggested that I get help from the Red Cap. I asked about the cost, and it was clear that a tip would be sufficient. Within moments I met him and explained what I was trying to accomplish, and he affirmed that he had it under control. As I popped up and down to check on the lines forming and other moments in the station the Red Cap kept assuring me that I didn't need to worry about waiting in line. As the time for departure grew closer the Red Cap brought me my tickets and the seat numbers and directed me to the gate where we were to board. The station was properly stocked with supplies and snacks, and our wait was very enjoyable.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mary B

• Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Pretty station but very dysfunctional”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Hard to figure out where to go to catch your train and there is no signage (or Amtrak employee willing) to help.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Hmbtitl
Johnson City, Tennessee
104 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Beautiful interior!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Arrived in Portland from Seattle via Amtrak, and Union Station facility was spacious, clean; inside was beautiful and had been recently restored. Everyone was very friendly, helpful; ticket counter staff was friendly. Happened to be there the day of "national railroad day" and they were having lots of special activities - an unexpected treasured experience! downside- they need some food vendors!

Visited May 2013
4 Thank JCitytraveler701
East Brunswick, New Jersey
118 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“A beautiful station”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

This is our first time taking a train from portland to seatle and the experience at the stayin as well as the Amtrak Cascades was very smooth and pleasant. A great experience!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Sandyang
Gladstone, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“history”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

wonderful building with great open spaces. Showing her age but gracefully. Good people watching but could benefit from some eating options other than nasty snack shop. Does have good momentos.

Visited March 2013