“The perfect sandwich!”

Addy's Sandwich Bar
Ranked #622 of 4,385 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed December 19, 2013

On one VERY cold wintery day, I had the pleasure of visiting beautiful downtown Portland, OR. The winds were bone chilling, and made for getting around the city on foot, not so comfortable. Up popped Addy's Sandwich Bar so I went in to see the offerings. I was instantly and warmly welcomed, and saw the many fresh choices available to aid me in my quest for the perfect sandwich. Their warm Brie and turkey panini was out of this world and hit the spot. I also had a hot energizing spicy lemon tea to go, which again, was out of this world, and kept me going so I could see many more sites in this beautiful city on foot. Thank you to Addy's and the dedicated staff who work there, and of course, for the many healthy choices they offer to passers by. I know I will be back!