“A wonderful surprsing restaurant”
Review of Redwood

Redwood
Ranked #648 of 4,420 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We ended at the Redwood for breakfast because we couldn't get into Country Cat. They are within a few doors of each other. We are so delighted to have found this darling restaurant. It is not a big restaurant, but, cozy and intimate. Kim (our server) was top notch! Very friendly, knowledgeable and provided great information. We shared the chiliquiles and hashbrowns. SO delicious. EVERYTHING was made fresh and from scratch. Both were very flavorful and filling. The hashbrowns were crispy and flat-ish, not bulky and floating in butter. So good! We definitely will be returning again for breakfast and dinner. Do yourself a favor and give this darling restaurant a try. You will be happy!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

A homemade veggie burger made with yams! Yummy! My friend and I both had the butternut squash soup to start with. Certainly warmed us up on such a miserable day. We shared the salad that had the apples and blue cheese. I should have ordered a whole one to myself but then I wouldn't have had room for the veggie burger.