“Most Excellent”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tacoma, Washington
“Most Excellent”
Reviewed April 10, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

We had a Great stay at this location. Even though it is very close to town it is also isolated and quite. It made for a very calm and restful evenings. The place is very roomy and accommodating. There are plenty of things to do in Tualatin and in near by Portland. We did some hiking at Silver Falls State Park just south of there. I Highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: March 2017
Your age range 50-64
deepak s
“Great Place to Get Away!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice place to take a couple of days away from the city. Beautiful views and relaxing with nature. It felt like staying in country side but not far from main city hence best of both worlds. Assorted coffee was a hit!

Jim (owner) is very warm and friendly.

Date of stay: February 2017
BradP1192
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Wonderful home, wonderful area and wonderful people”
Reviewed July 12, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

This was the most relaxing part of our trip. We didn't even go into Portland. We were satisfied with hiking around the area and visiting local restaurants. Jim and his wife were perfect hosts. We even got together on the deck for some of their homegrown raspberries and mango ice cream. Thanks for a great stay and we will definitely recommend to others.

Date of stay: June 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was updated and felt brand new and the lounge chair in front of TV
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
aaameliam...
Paris, France
“Perfect little getaway.”
Reviewed April 12, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Rented this vacation rental when my friends and I traveled to Portland for the weekend. The service we experienced was great, got in late from driving and Jim showed us the place, let us know how to open the door, etc. The location of the rental is beautiful, theres a lot of open country area and while we were visiting the weather was great. The thing I liked best about this rental was since I haven't booked a vacation rental before it was really simple and easy to do. I over all enjoyed my trip and will be recommending others to book this rental, and in the future if I find myself in the Portland area I plan on booking this vacation rental again!

Date of stay: April 2016
Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: I liked the view from where we were staying.
Liked least: I don't think there was anything I liked least.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sue M
Juneau, Alaska
“Very nice, clean, and comfortable rental!”
Reviewed February 19, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed staying here. Jim was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
SoCalBigL
Santa Clarita, California
“Best of Both Worlds”
Reviewed June 28, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This is a really nice place to stay while visiting Portland. You're in a beautiful country setting just south of the metro area. The living space itself is very well maintained and comfortable. The place is really quiet. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: June 2015
Your age range 35-49
carl j
“nice”
Reviewed October 5, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

The only thing I did not like about this rental was the fact that it did not have a stove and it only had a mini fridge instead of a full size. It was also a little too far from downtown Portland.

Date of stay: September 2014
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing